This product can be directly used for the collection, storage and transportation of saliva, and the free DNA (Ce Free DNA) or virus samples in it can be stabilized by the preservation solution. It can be used for molecular diagnostic testing (including but not limited to polymerase chain reaction PCR or branched DNA amplification technology), virus testing or other in vitro testing of saliva samples.
- This product consists of a saliva collector (collection funnel + sample collection tube), sample collection tube cap, preservation solution tube (preset 2mL free DNA preservation solution or virus sample preservation solution)
- It is used to collect, store and transport free DNA or virus samples in saliva samples at room temperature.
- Different virus sample preservation solutions can be customized, such as VTM preservation solution (pink), inactivator-containing preservation solution (colorless) or normal saline.
- The DNA preservation solution can stably store free DNA for 24 months at room temperature, and is suitable for a variety of DNA extraction and purification kits.
- The personalized design of the collection funnel fits the human mouth structure and is easy to operate. The cap is equipped with a leak-proof gasket and a leak-proof seal.
- No DNase, RNase, and pyrogen
- Sterilization method: Y irradiation sterilization
Product Name Parts in a Kit Materials Sterilization Method Packing Way Packing Specs New one-use saliva collector
Collection Funnel; 5ML Sample Collection Tube; 2ML Preservation Solution;
PP Radiation Sterilization Plastic Box 10sets/Box, 20boxes/Carton
Instructions of Using
1. when collecting a saliva sample, washing your oral cavity until it is clear inside by using drinking water before 30 mins. then put your tongue against the upper and lower palate to secrete the saliva
2.Gently spit saliva into the collection funnel until the liquid saliva (not air bubbles) reaches the level of the 2ml graduation line
3.Hold the saliva collector in an upright position. And use the other hand to help unscrew the cap of the saliva preservation solution tube
4.Pour the saliva preservation fluid slowly into the collection funnel, keep it upright so that the saliva preservation fluid can completely flow into the collection tube
5.Keep the collection tube upright, carefully unscrew the funnel from the collection tube body , and discard the funnel.
6.Tighten the collection tube with the small purple cap of the saliva preservation tube, and turn the collection tube upside down 5 times to mix the saliva and the saliva preservation solution thoroughly.
- Product Video
- Product Application
This product can be directly used for the collection, storage and transportation of saliva. It can be used for molecular diagnostic testing (including but not limited to polymerase chain reaction PCR or branched DNA amplification technology), virus testing or other in vitro testing of saliva samples.
- Send Inquiry